quinta-feira, 30 de julho de 2009

Ugly Side - Blue October


Blue October
Ugly Side


I must have sneezed
On knees I freeze
I mean I just choked up
Somehow I slept
I dream, I mean
I dreamt of nothing
Able to breathe
A sweet relief
Now that you're here with me
A northern degree
Dove into me
Now I'm recovering

(Chorus)
I only want you to see
My favorite part of me
And not my ugly side
Not my ugly side

Hook up a C.B. Wave a way
For conversation flow
I'm shoved in your cave, to wage this rage
Don't let me go
A kick and a scream is all that seems
To mean a lot thus far
I won't let you on my stage, my page
You can't know
Yet you have to know

(Chorus)

So calm... and now it's dark
I look for you to light my heart
I'm in between the moon and where you are
I know... I can't be far
_________

Fonte: http://vagalume.uol.com.br/blue-october/ugly-side.html

0 comentários:

Yoga Namaskar - Aprenda sobre Yoga!

Meus Blogs Amigos - Vale visitar...

Selinhos

Selinhos
Blog Brindes do Rei

Blog Amigo do Paixão Por Livros

Blog da Ana

Ganhei este selinho da Jacke do Blog Atitudes Positivas

Esse "Yoga Cat" eu ganhei da minha amiga Márcia

Esse selinho eu ganhei da Ana do "Pelos Caminhos da Vida"

Recebi da Jakeline do blog Jakeline Magna... Tudo às Claras!!

On-Line

De onde vem as visitas

Live Traffic Feed

 

Blog da Vick Copyright © 2008 Green Scrapbook Diary Designed by SimplyWP | Made free by Scrapbooking Software | Bloggerized by Ipiet Notez